What’s A+ Content / Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)
For brand registered sellers on Amazon, A+ Content or Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) is a great tool to enrich your listing pages with additional information and images.
According to Amazon, A+ Content can potentially boost the overall sales of an item by 3-10% on average. So, if you’re not doing it yet, you should start as soon as possible to increase traffic and boost your conversion rates.
Who’s eligible for Amazon A+ Content
According to Amazon, A+ Content is currently only available to Professional sellers who have been approved as brand owners through the Amazon Brand Registry process. Emerging brand owners who are part of certain managed selling programs such as Launchpad and Amazon Exclusives are also eligible for Amazon A+ Content.
How Can ICE Help with your Amazon A+ Content
With over 12 years of experience in creating product listings that appeal to target audiences, ICE can help sellers with the following:
- Advice on how to register your brand to be eligible for A+ Content
- A+ Content Setup
- Which types of EBC are suitable for your products?
- What should and shouldn’t be included in your content
- Which restrictions apply in terms of content and format
- ICE combines the text and images you provide into EBC drafts
- Once confirmed by you, ICE submits drafts for the corresponding listings
- If requested by Amazon’s reviewers, ICE makes adjustments to the content in consultation with you until drafts are approved and displayed on listings
- Content Translation: ICE translates your text into target languages and launches it across your desired international marketplaces. Take a look at how we translate your text
InterCultural Elements is a part of the Amazon Solution Provider Network.