Granting ICE access to your Amazon Seller Central account will allow us to:
- Obtain the relevant reports and information we need to help you get reinstated
To create this access, please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to ‘Settings’, and click on ‘User Permissions’
2. Under ‘Add A New Seller Central User,’ add email address: LoginsSales@intercultural-elements.eu and press ‘Send Invitation’
3. Return to ‘User Permissions,’ after ICE accepts your invitation, the email address should appear under ‘Current Users.’
4. Under ‘Current Users,’ click ‘Edit’ next to our login. This will take you to the ‘Permissions’ page, allowing you to grant permission to what we can and can’t see/do.
5. We need access to the following:
Please inform us as soon as you have edited the permissions.