InterCultural Elements (ICE) helps online merchants expand internationally to new e-markets around the world.
We combine cultural expertise and industry know-how to implement successful international e-commerce expansion strategies.
We work closely with leading international e-commerce enterprises such as eBay, Amazon, ChannelAdvisor and Volo, and offer careers in a variety of roles including sales, marketing, account management, customer service and translation.
Learn more about our team and services. You might also find our business portrait for the Career Center of Leipzig University interesting in which one of our employees speaks about her experiences working for ICE.
We offer many roles on a rather flexible basis of 30-40 hours per week depending upon your availability. If you are interested in working with us, please send your complete application (CV, letter of motivation, certificates in either German or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, severely disabled applicants with equal qualification and aptitude will be given preferential consideration: you are more than welcome to declare any disabilities which we should or may take into account when processing your application.
We are currently actively looking for:
Other potential positions at ICE:
There are currently no vacancies.
- Common nicknames: Germany’s boom-town, “the new Berlin”, “Most Livable City in Germany”
- Young and dynamic student city
- Combines historical downtown and popular districts
- Recently celebrated its 1000-year birthday
- Birthplace of the Peaceful Revolution leading to Germany’s reunification
- Historical figures: Bach, Wagner, Martin Luther, Napoleon, Goethe, Schiller