- Must sellers use your labels?
Do you provide labels?
Yes, labels will be provided by our trusted partner but sellers don’t have to use them. Shortly after registering, sellers will be set up with a dedicated label portal that can feature your branding. This can be used by either your staff or your customers to instantly generate free post labels that are charged to your account.
Please get in touch for the pricing of return labels.
- I’m not located in one of those countries, is it still possible to consolidate in my country? (i.e seller located outside of EU)
Which countries are you offering at the moment?
Our partner currently offers local return address in 9 countries:
Returns from the following countries will be shipped to respective return hubs listed above before being consolidated and sent back to the seller. This list expands rapidly, so please get in touch if a country you’re looking for is not listed.
- Czech Republic
Can a customer drop off a package at one of the return addresses?
Unfortunately not. The return hubs are not set up for the general public to visit. In addition, for your customers protection they are recommended to use a courier or postal service which can provide proof of delivery in the event of any dispute.
- Can I use Global Returns for Amazon FBA returns?
- Can the seller arrange their own collections with their own couriers?
- How are the returns traceable?
- How fast are the returns processed after arriving at your addresses?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How often do you ship my returned items back?
Is it possible to change how often the consolidated returns are shipped to me?
Yes, it’s possible to change how often the consolidated returns are shipped to sellers, except for the USA which has fixed shipping schedules.
Your shipping schedule is designed to suit your volumes & requirements. This will be discussed with you during the set-up of your account.
What happens if a return from the buyer doesn’t arrive at the return address?
If the return was sent buy your customer’s choice of post or courier service, it is their responsibility to resolve the issue. If using a label generated in the label system, our partner will endeavor to trace the item. In the event of non-arrival standard compensation rates are available. Please ask for details.
- What if the seller doesn’t want the items back?
- Which couriers do you use?
Limitations regarding the returned items
Accounting & invoicing
- How are the sellers invoiced?
- How do the sellers pay?
- In which currencies can the seller pay?
What are your payment terms?
Payment terms will be stated on your invoice and are usually 15 days from date of invoice unless payment in advance is required for certain larger / expensive shipments.
For Direct debit these will usually be collected within 15 days of invoice date.
How do I start?
This sounds great, how do I sign up?
Contact ICE now to begin your Global Returns setup!