E-commerce Specialised Translation
All of ICE’s professional, native-speaker translators are specialised in e-commerce. Your listings will be accurate, appealing and search-optimised to make sure the right customers are finding your products — and buying them. Then, to ensure the highest quality, a second translator proofreads the work.
No machine translation tools are ever used and all translation is done in-house.
ICE doesn’t charge for duplicate descriptions and we discount repetitive texts.
- Professional, e-commerce specialised, in-house translation
- Proofreading by native speaking translators
- No machine translation tools
- Titles are “recreated” for optimised integration
- Search terms and titles are optimised (SEO)
- Lower translation costs: duplicate text is free and repetitive text is discounted
Localisation of your Listings
“It’s not only what is said but how it’s said.” Therefore, ICE localises your products, optimising your categories, search terms, item specifics and attributes for your target countries. With high attention to detail, texts are accurately localised to fit market and customer needs, increasingly your visibility and sales.
- Consultation on which items to list where and when
- Conversion of sizes, measurements, and weights
- Remapping of categories, browse nodes, item specifics and attributes
- How best to convert your prices and adapt your shipping rates
- Which payments methods are best for each country
- Contact information for legal and tax partners
- Advice on how to stay ahead of competition
Keep your multilingual website content translated, consistent and up to date:
- Reducing translation and management costs significantly
- Enabling regularly planned and transparent translation cycles
- Optimizing your multilingual website content